Become a tenant in the McGrath Real Estate community
As part of joining the McGrath Real Estate community, we first need you to inspect the property you are interested in and then complete the following tenancy application so we can “work our magic” for all parties involved.
To apply for a property click the button below and you will be directed to an online application form.
- Select Sign Up For Free and proceed to create a Renter profile with your email address. You will be sent a confirmation email to log in, check your Junk folder for the email.
- You will be required to submit a reference request for your Professional, Employment and Residential references via Tenant Options. You will also be required to upload the following ID documents to support your application:
- Photo ID (eg Driver’s License, Passport, Proof of Age card)
- Utility Bill (eg phone, electricity, registration)
- Medicare card
- Bank statement (last 30 days)
- 3 most recent pay slips and/or Centrelink payment verification
- Tip: Gather the reference emails and contact numbers of your references and scan your ID documents before you start.
- To add a joint applicant select ‘ADD applicant’, once all profiles are completed you will be able to apply for a property by clicking ‘APPLY for a Property’ button on the Applications
Note: you do not need to wait until your referees respond before applying for a property.
- When searching for a property, start typing the address and it will appear from a list. Click on the property you wish to apply for and follow the prompts.
Note: You will receive an email when your application has been submitted.